
Mental health disorders are the most popular mood in this century. Let us recall how many people we meet say that they are experiencing mental health disorders or maybe we've been there.
Mental health disorders is not a disease, but if we can not overcome in time, we will be exposed to many health problems.
Some time ago I read an article saying that:
- More than 40 million people in Europe or at least 1 in 3 workers say they experience stress in the workplace.
- Stress at work is a second problem that often occurs in addition to the problem of back pain.
- The survey also said that more than a quarter of workers absent for 2 weeks (accumulation) within a year because of health problems caused by stress.
We are sorry because I have not gotten the results in our survey, but I expect more or less the same.
Previously I would say a few key things that can cause stress in the workplace:
- The working conditions are always under pressure
- Unclear tasks assigned
- A very high demand items
- Lack of planning work
- The existence of threat among employees
- Shouts and curses of the consumer
- Friends of work that has always bothered
- Physical discomfort, such as a noisy engine sound, etc. less ventilation.
- And worst of all, the lack of improvement to overcome the problems above.
These things can cause physical and mental health disorders such as depression, anxiety, nervous, unable to focus for long periods and prolonged fatigue.
If there are things over which we felt, I think we need to immediately change our daily activities both at work and in our lives as a whole.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar